Monday, February 8, 2016

51st Week Out, 31st week in Jauzeiro Fortaleza (Reached my Hump Day...1 year done)

Dear Family and friends! this week you wouldn't believe it but I baptized my second midget! His name is Edimar! I think I forgot to mention but my zone had 10 baptisms last week! and our mission had 88 in just 1 week! This week will be my last week with Azevedo and its pretty sad he is a brother to me! He's getting a little trunky but I mean who wouldn't? All the youth here have left for EFY so church was dead!. (They plan EFY during the week of carnival) yes this week will be carnival... thank goodness I will only have 1 on my mission but we will see how it goes. I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!

Impressions of Brasil Juazeiro
  • For funerals here its sad people just bring the casket with the body to their house and leave it open for 24 hours and everyone comes and just sits around the casket for 24 hours. They open up the front of their house so everyone passing by the road can see and for 24 hours its just a bunch of people crying...
Jauzeiro Brazil Outskirts of the City

No comments:

Post a Comment