Monday, July 18, 2016

74th Week Out, Week 5 Pacatuba, "Worthy of God's Will"

Dear Family and friends,
This week was sad... BECAUSE we didn't have a baptism! ...BUT I didn't want that to happen again SO me and my companion brought 11 people to church SO you can count on it that we WILL have a baptism this week! MORE THAN 1! For all missionaries the thing that brings the MOST joy on the mission is baptism, they might say nahhhh ...but it's true! I always try to do everything possible so that heavenly father blesses me with a baptism, I have learned that baptism is a blessing from god, so heavenly father will only prepare people for me to baptize if I'm for example I can have a baptism all lined up for Sunday but if I slack off Saturday before, heavenly father is not going to bless me with that baptism. I have to be worthy 24 hours a day 365 days a year for 2 years! I LOVE MY mission BRASIL FORTALEZA LESTE is truly the mission I was supposed to serve in. Everyone says that their mission is the best mission in the whole world.. and it's true for that missionary in that mission! So My mission is the best mission in the whole world FOR ME and all of the missionaries IN my mission! I love you all and thank you for all you love and support!
worthy of them.


-Impressions of Pacatuba Brasil
-Everybody never leaves their house with their cell phone in their pocket, everyone leaves their cell phone at home because they don't want to be assaulted and loose their nice phone. Some people walk with 2 cell phones 1 good one and 1 that's super cheap so that if they get assaulted they will give them the cheap one. Here in Brasil there's A LOT of assaults but they don't ask for money, they just ask for your cell phone!



No comments:

Post a Comment