Monday, October 17, 2016

84-85th Week Out, Week 16-17 Pacatuba, "Asked to Extend my Mission by MP"

Dear Family and Friends,

SO transfer calls came this week my companion Ended his mission. He was SOOOOOOOOO trunky (“trunky“ means  giving up) I have been trying so hard but he has been killing my battery.  I said goodbye to him today, He was a really good guy though! One of my best friends, Even though he was so trunky, I will miss him! I will be staying here in pacatuba AGAIN! Man I never was a missionary that gets transfered a lot! I only have 3 areas here in Brasil until now! And I have 1 year and 8 Months on the mission! I am now waiting for my new companion to arrive, he will get here tomarrow so I dont know anything about him yet.  This week I also made a really big decision, I was informed by my mission President that I could stay 1 more transfer if I wanted to...That would mean that I serve for a little more than 2 years! President does not give many missionaries the oporunity to stay either... I know he told many missionaries that they cant stay another transfer. So after Prayer and a long talk with President leite I will be staying another transfer! Im so greatful for this oportunity and I know it was the right thing to do! I love being here on a mission, Its so hard and chalenging but its making me a better person! I thank you for all the love and support!

Impressions of Pactuba Brasil
-Women will breastfead their child right infront of you!!!  Sometimes im in the middle of a spiritual lessons  testifying and they just pul down their shirt and YUP.... AWK 

Photos
1-We had zone meeting here in the best zone in the mission! the name of our zone is Maracanaú
2-A stadium here for soccer very famous called castelão look it up!
3- throwing down gang signs for the soccer teams here! Im sporting Ceara and my companion is sporting Fortaleza








No comments:

Post a Comment