Monday, December 12, 2016

93rd Week Out, Week 3 Horizonte, "Taught over 50 lessons this week and 13 came to church Sunday!"

Dear family and friends, This week Elder Tozin and I did a made a BUNCH of new investigators! 100 actually! 13 of these people came to church with us Sunday! We have made a goal to meet 1,000 people in my last 2 transfers! We only need to meet 849 more people! We are just using our time to the maximum! We taught over 50 lessons this week! We also made a HUGE map of our area this week! We had to print out over 200 sheets of papers to make it! We are going to know this area like no one knew before! I found out my 1st companion Elder Hwang, who trained me, started his mission here! Our goal is for this branch to be a ward before I go home! Let’s see if we can do it! I thank you for all the love and support!

Impressions of Horizonte Brasil
-I was in the city bus looking out the window and I was passing down a mainstreet (with many people) and a man just pulled down his pants and started peeing on the sidewalk in front of everyone! WOW




No comments:

Post a Comment