Monday, January 23, 2017

97-98th Week Out, Week 7-8 Horizonte, "I’m not trunky”!

Dear family and friends,
                I’m sorry it’s been a while since I have written! Time is flying by! I can’t believe here in very short time I will be home. But I’m not “trunky”! Mainly because it really hasn’t checked in yet that I’m going home soon. The mission is only 2 years but during the mission it feels like forever, only that finally my 2 years what seemed like forever, I’m coming now to realize that it isn’t forever. I sent a couple Pictures of Bugs here in Brasil, they are all super-sized here! I remember when I was little; those little foam balls that you put in water and they grow into something huge! (Or was it just me that messed with those?) I feel like all the bugs are this way here in Brasil! But anyways I’m happy healthy and living these last few weeks I have to the fullest! Thanks for all the love and support!

Impressions of Brasil
-There are cities here that have graphitized “Proibido Robar” as shown in one of my pictures (which means “You are not allowed to rob”) if this is written in a city and someone robs… Don’t even worry about the police going after you because there’s a gang here that will go after you and they will kill you! Or cut of your hands! Yea so don’t rob ok!







No comments:

Post a Comment