Monday, February 13, 2017

99-101th Week Out, Week 9-11 Horizonte, "One Week Left On My Mission!”

Dear family and friends, this week we had 2 baptisms! 1 was for a man named Felipe, he is 18 years old. And the other was for a woman named Leandra, she is 60 years old. Both of them we met contacting in the street! We have been working with Leandra for more than a month now because she had problems with drinking A LOT, she even came to church 1 Sunday when she was drunk! But we were able to help her move her life and she was baptized this Saturday and confirmed on Sunday. Felipe is a great young man and he went to church 1 time and we invited him to be baptized and he accepted! He was literally prepared for us! He accepted everything without doubts! He even has desires to serve a mission 1 day! I know that heavenly father is blessings me these last weeks of my mission. BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET! I still got 1 more week! I don’t believe I’m not going home yet! Everyone’s telling me, but It doesn’t make sense! I feel that here in 2 weeks I will still be on the mission! Maybe I will realize when I get home. I thank you for all the love and support!

Impressions of Horizonte Brasil
-I thought there would be a lot of Mexican food when I got here but I have been here for 2 years and I never have seen a stinking taco! I cant wait to eat Mexican food again!


No comments:

Post a Comment