Wednesday, March 23, 2016

56th Week Out, Week 4 Mondubim "Enjoying the Work of Teaching The Gospel"


Soooooooo apparently my email did not send this week so I will be sending my last week this week together (if that made sense) anyways this week was super great we had 2 baptisms 1 was for a man named Renan he is 24 years, and another was for Jonas who is 16 years old. Marcos who was baptized last week received the Priesthood this Sunday and baptized Renan (they are friends) and I baptized Jonas. we also had a family come back to church this week who hadn't been to church in 10 years! Oh how this gospel is so wonderful, I don't even know how to explain my joy anymore because I can't express it in words. I just know that I'm in the right place and I get to be an instrument in the lords hands. This IS the church of Jesus Christ! I KNOW it, I LIVE it, and I LOVE it. I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!


Impressions of Mondumbim Brasil
-All art and things in Brasil come in a pair of 3, for example if there was a picture or object in a home you will see there is 3 pictures and 3 objects identical.



BRASIL MORAL  Ta Tranquilp ta favoravel!

This week rained almost every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment