Wednesday, March 23, 2016

57th Week Out, Week 5 Mondubim "Baptized a Special Family"

Dear family and friends this week was a special week as we married and baptized a family. So if you didn't now you have to be married legally(you can't just be living together) before you are baptized. This week we received permission to go with Sonia and Marcos to their marriage legally. we had to leave our mission boundaries, we went to the center of Fortaleza which is right next to the beach! anyways we took the metro from Mondubim all the way there! its fast you have to hold on! I mean the onibuses here are fast I´ve already fell on people inside the bus because they drive like mad men but man this metro is fast! So after Sonia and Marcos were married legally we came back to Mondubim and we had their Baptisimal service! and Friday we had a party for them! Man it was such a wonderful experience to see this family get baptized, their son; Hudson who is 14 was baptized 2 months ago but know their whole family is baptized and the next step will be heading to the temple! I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints because here families truly can live together FOREVER. I know if anything were to happen to me or one of my family members that I will see them again 1 day! and this is an ordinance only possible in the temple. I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!

Lagoon Mondubim

No comments:

Post a Comment