Monday, April 18, 2016

60th Week Out, Week 8 Mondubim, "Training New Companion"

Dear family and friends, This week I was in a Trio until Wednesday when my companion arrived from the MTC. His name is Elder Anastacio. he is 18 years old, from Sao Paulo leste. It's funny he is my third companion from Sao Paulo and here in Brasil there's different accents wherever you go so I'm here in Ceara but I don't speak with the accent of Ceara, I speak with the slang of Sao Paulo haha ( if that didn't make sense imagine someone speaking with a country accent in California) anyways this week was great we were able to set many baptismal dates! and we even had a baptism all lined up for Sunday but Sunday afternoon he didn't pass his baptismal interview due to question 4 so that stunk. But This week we WILL baptize I will find someone this week. When you start your mission and don't baptize it makes it hard to realize your purpose it to BAPTIZE. I didn't baptize anyone on my mission from the day I entered for 6 months and because of this baptism I created in my mind a thing that doesn't happen. I've grown my faith so much on my mission. I know I am here to baptize people and the lord will guide me to them according to my obedience and efforts. I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!


Impressions of Mondubim

  • So back in USA when it rains it's cold and everyone has jackets and umbrellas, here it's so stinkin hot that people will be using an umbrella to not get wet but without a shirt because it's so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment