Tuesday, April 26, 2016

62nd Week Out, Week 10 Mondubim, "New Investigators"

Dear Family and friends this week we didn't have a baptism but we worked very hard! We made 37 new investigators and marked 20 baptismal dates and out of all this, eight people came to church so we should hopefully see a baptism out of this. Funny thing that happened this week we were in church in sacrament meeting and my investigator was sitting in the back row wich touches the wall if you lay back. And my investigator happened to lay back and flip the light switch and turned off the lights! Haha Elder Anastacio is a great companion! We are already like brothers! He is going to come visit me one day after the mission we might even rent an apartment together for college, but he's definitely a best friend! I made cinnamon toast this week and like nobody even knew it existed and thought it was the best thing ever! It's so simple too!

-Impressions of Mondubim Brasil
-so the news was playing when I was emailing today and I happened to hear that ONLY 20 banks were robbed this year in Brazil (CEARA) ALONE! Lol, well thank goodness for only 20!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment