Monday, May 2, 2016

63rd Week Out, Week 11 Mondubim, "No Transfer...will continue to Train"

This week I was walking in the street and I see a soccer ball in the middle of the road, there was no one in the road so I figured I would at least shoot the ball over to the side of the road, and when I kicked the ball it didn't move and found out it was filled with rocks and sand... then all the kids started to come out from their houses and laugh at me hahahha lol that was good... We had a baptism for a kid named Gabriel, he is 16 years old. I found him when I was in between appointments, I felt impressed that I should talk with him as We walked by him that night, and I almost didn't talk with him I walked by him and 5 seconds later I stopped went back to talk with him. He had a problem with smoking so I gave him a blessing that he would be cured from this desire to smoke, we fasted for him this week and he has not touched a cigarette since and never will again, he was baptized Sunday after stake conference. His parents who we are also teaching came to church with him and they arent married so we will be working with this family to mary them and baptize them here in a month or 2. Transfer calls came and looks like I will be staying here! I'm grateful for another transfer here in Mondubim Me and my comp are best friends! I would gladly stay another! I Love you all and thank you for all your love and support!

Impressions of Mondubim Brasil
-People grab huge leaves from the tropical trees and walk with them on their heads to shade them because it's so freaking hot here!


No comments:

Post a Comment