Monday, May 23, 2016

66th Week Out, Week 14 Mondubim, "I Love To Share The Gospel."

Dear family and friends, This week was one of those seeing the fruits of your labors. We worked hard all week long and we had 2 baptisms this Week one is for a man named Jeanne who is 16 years old he was prepared to be baptized before we even met him pretty much all we had to do was bring him to church and that was it.  He told us he could truly feel each of the lessons we taught him where true so I know heavenly father prepared him for us. We found him 1 day just walking in the road and I felt like I should talk with him but he was in a metal shop working so I didn’t want to disturb him but I did it anyways and it was worth it. Our other baptism was for a boy named Izequiel who is 8 and we baptized him because he is the son of one of the 2 famalies we are preparing to marry and baptize. Did I forget to mention that? well if I did we have 2 families we are preparing to baptize 1 is the parents of Gabriel who was baptized 2 weeks ago and the other is the parents of Izequiel who was baptized today! we have already been to the hosue of these 2 famalies with the bishop to set up their legal marriage. So it was wonderful this Sunday as we had 9 investigators at church, 10 Recent converts, And 3 less-actives that came in all by themselves! As I sat in sacrament meeting I felt so blessed to be an instrument in the lords hand to help bring all of these people to church. I have learned that I LOVE to share with others the gospel of Jesus Christ, I truly love to share it! I am so grateful for the opportunity to be serving a mission that is changing my life in ways I never thought possible. I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!


Impressions of Mondubim Brasil  -During summer break here EVERYONE is flying kites that they have made from parchment paper and bamboo. What they do is they have wars with them in the sky and everyone is trying to cut eachothers line. When one happens to cut the line of another kite and the kite begins to fall and land theres like 20 kids that swarm and try to win themselves a new kite! It’s the funniest thing you see, you know when you're at school and EVERYONE starts running and forming a circle because theres a fight well here everyone does that for a falling kite.



No comments:

Post a Comment