Tuesday, June 14, 2016

69th Week Out, Week 17 Mondubim, "Sixteen recent converts attended church this week!"

This week Was another great week! we had a baptism for Fernanda, 16 years old. She is the sister to Yasmine who was baptized last week. Today transfer calls come and I don't know what is going to happen so stay tuned for next week and we will find out! I learned a good quote this week and it is that the best leaders in this world are followers. Jesus Christ was a perfect example of this as EVERYTHING he did was following his father. I know we are all followers of Jesus Christ and therefore good leaders are good followers. I Love my Mission, I love Mondubim there was16 Recent converts at church Sunday and to anyone in the mission or who served a mission knows that to be able to look around sacrament meeting and be able to see the fruits from your labor is just the best feeling! Truly to be able to share the gospel with someone else Is the thing that brings the most joy to me in my life! I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!

Impressions of Mondubim Brasil
I have never seen people who move houses, jobs, cars, motorcycles, etc so fast. like literally every week you teach a family and the next week they have switched cars and the next week the have moved to another house down the street and then you show up at their new house and they are no longer at home because they have moved jobs and their work hours have changed. YES

Baptism of 16-year-old Fernanda, Sister to Yasmine


No comments:

Post a Comment