Monday, October 19, 2015

36th Week Out, 16th week in Juazeiro, Fortaleza

Hello;

This week transfer calls came and my companion was transferred.  Then I found out I would be training!  I traveled to Fortaleza by omnibus.  The trip was 10 hours there and another 10 hours back!  We had a training there and I met my companion.  His name is Elder Correa.  He is a Native Brassilian from Porto Alegre North.  He is the only member in his family!  His parents are divorced.  He is 19 years old.  I love the kid!  He has a big heart!  I'm so excited to be training already!  I know I will learn much from this experience!  

We only worked 2 days this week because we were in Fortaleza all week, but we managed to have 6 investigators at church!

I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!

Impressions of Fortaleza Brasil

  • Onibuses here Double the maximum capacity of passengers! (ex maximum 100 and theres like 200 people on these buses!)
Address:
Rua Republica da Armenia 765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-CE
Brazil

(Note mail in Brazil is regulated as you might have heard, packages and even letters have a high chance of being opened if you do not cover the letter or package in pictures of Jesus and Catholic Mary. Shipping takes about a month time sometimes longer.




No comments:

Post a Comment