Monday, January 11, 2016

47th Week Out, 27th week in Juazeiro, Fortaleza


Well transfers came and went and I will be staying here with Elder Azevedo! this is his last transfer so he will have here with me! As for me I'm so happy to spend my time here in Juazerio! What luck I have as it looks like I will get to stay here next transfer too when my companion leaves. I hope to spend 1 year here in Juazerio! its grown so much since I have got here, I've seen so many people be baptized by me and many other elders and sisters. Its so close to being a stake here. When Apostle Elder Anderson came, he said that 1 day there would be 5 stakes here! and right now its only a District so that just goes to show you that the church is growing so fast here. 

As for our zone there was many changes so I'm excited for some new faces! Our zone has 12 missionaries if I didn't mention yet. 

This week Junior our recent convert who was baptized 2 weeks ago gave us a tour of a 36 floor hotel his company in building. He works overseeing the project so he took us up all the way to the top and it was soo cool! Only thing is we had to walk up 36 floors because there is no elevator yet. it was super cool to see a super tall hotel not finished and the view of Juazeiro was amazing! But anyways that was my week and I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!

-Love Elder Horton

Impressions of Brasil

  • People use barbed wire for clothes line!

Looks like the Salt Lake City Temple... just kidding this is a huge Catholic church here in my area.
The massive hotel we went to see at the top (no elevators) just hugh!  Just like the church is growing here in Juazeiro the city is growing as well!

Juniors work - constructing this 36 floor Hotel in Juazeiro, what a view from the Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment