Monday, January 18, 2016

48th Week Out, 28th week in Juazeiro, Fortaleza

Dear family and friends this week I traveled on that 8 hour buss ride to Fortaleza for a meeting with all the Zone Leaders, looks like these meetings happen at the beginning at each month. 

This week its been raining all week like Pouring rain! I haven'

t seen rain like this for 7 months when I was in my other visa waiting mission in Arkansas! It was really fun as me and Elder Azevedo were the only ones in the streets here in our white shirts and ties, everyone just looking from their window like we were crazy. Yes we still proselyte in the rain here in Brazil! But Me and Elder Azevedo were just having a blast of it I don't know if you knew but when it rains, if you kick a tree it will just poor with all the water on the leaves, so this week consisted of me and my companion trying to soak each other as we walked under trees. As for the work its great we have many people progressing and I hope to see a baptism here next week! 

Love you all and thank you all for your love and support!

Impressions of Brasil Juazeiro Do Norte
  • Motorcycles just use the sidewalk when the road is crowded.

You know just plant trees in the middle of the road?!
This is how you do personal study here in Brazil

Mission Prep efforts with the sisters in our ward/area



No comments:

Post a Comment