Monday, August 1, 2016

75th Week Out, Week 7 Pacatuba, "Finding A Baptismal Font"

Dear family and friends,
     This week all the sisters from my group have gone home! We had a baptism Sunday for a man named Edwagney. We got to his house Sunday morning to wake him up and found out he was up till 2 in the morning working... so I thought he wasn't going to go to church but before I said anything He was like "I'm going to take a quick shower ( mind you here its freezing cold showers) wake up my family and we will meet you there!" .He is 25 years old and he is the husband of Isabel and father of Pedro Igor we baptized here a few weeks ago! We completed this family and now here in 1 year they will be going to get sealed in the temple!!!!!! The day of Edwagneys baptism was a trail because we get to the church and we start to fill up the baptisimal font, it was all good started to fill up and 5 minutes later we come back and the water has already run out! SO we ask our stake president if we could do the baptism at his house but his pool was all dirty SO we planned to baptize him at the stake center that afternoon! and it all worked out! I was so happy for this family as Edwagney was one of the very first people we came into contact with when me and Elder Ehms showed up in this area. He sells DIN-DIN which is a type of popsicle very good here in Brasil (it has many other names). And the day we bought DIN-DIN from him we asked if one day we could stop by and share a message with him and his family! I always try to talk with EVERYONE in every single circumstance and I know the lord blesses my efforts I Love you all and thank you for all your love and support!

Impressions of Pacatuba Brasil
-kids with 8 years old ALREADY have tatoos!






No comments:

Post a Comment