Monday, August 8, 2016

76th Week Out, Week 8 Pacatuba, "no baptism this week."

Dear family and friends,
So this week I don't have much to report,we unfortunately didn't have a baptism... we had 2 baptisms lined up but they both gave up and dropped us by the end of the week. I feel so so sad for those that don't accept our message I know its true and I know that they need it! But even after all that we do sometimes people will reject our message. We always work so hard that people will come to know that this is truly the church of our savior Jesus Christ but Satan at the same time is working SO hard to confuse you.  I love you all and thank you for all your love and support!  

-Impressions of Pacatuba Brasil
-everybody plays soccer with coconuts or whatever round object that rolls!




No comments:

Post a Comment