Monday, November 28, 2016

91st Week Out, Week 1 Horizonte, "Transferred to my last area"


Dear Family and friends, this week............ I WAS TRANSFERRED! DANGIT I’m now in a place called Horizonte! but its ok because my new companion is awesome! I already knew him before! His name is Elder Tozin, he is 24 years old, and he only has 2 years as a member of the church! He is a convert! He is from São Paulo.  He loves MMA and Jiu-jitsu (If anyone knows what that means). I knew him when he was in Mondubim with elder Anastacio, we were in the same district. So I already have done many divisions with him! I will miss Pacatuba! It was a great experience for me there! I have learned a lot there and established many close friends! But I know I will go back there 1 day! I thank you for all the love and support!
Impressions of Brasil
-here at night there is a motorcycle man that is a security motorcycle and he rides around all night with a loud siren to scare off robbers and crime, If he sees anything strange he calls the police.


No comments:

Post a Comment