Monday, November 9, 2015

39th Week Out, 19th week in Juazeiro, Fortaleza

This week we had a baptism for a man named Janio!  He is a midget and is 21 years old!  He is such an amazing man!  He reminds me of the midget from the film "17 miracles" literally!  Cicero was confirmed this Sunday and also recieved the Arronic Priesthood!  I did an exhange with my district leader Elder Larson and that day everyone rejected us! haha people were like... "YOU? You are a representative of Jesus Christ? um no!"

I know I am a representative of Jesus Christ and I know this is his church.  As Joseph Smith said, "This is his message and not mine."  Jospeh smith suffered so much more persecution than I could ever suffer!  I'm so greatful for this oportunity to preach the gospel.  I KNOW its true!  I AM a representative of Jesus Christ.

Impressions of Brasil
  • Brasilians Love giving Thumbs up for lost of things! its like what you see everyone doing

Address:
Rua Republica da Armenia 765
Agua Fria
60821-760 Fortaleza-CE
Brazil
(Note mail in Brazil is regulated as you might have heard, packages and even letters have a high chance of being opened if you do not cover the letter or package in pictures of Jesus and Catholic Mary. Shipping takes about a month time sometimes longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment